1877 - 1912 (35 years)
||William Lee TANNAHILL [2, 4, 5, 6] |
||6 Jan 1877
||New York [2, 4, 6]
||13 Sep 1912
||Blandford Cemetery Petersburg Petersburg City Virginia, USA Plot: Ward E (old ground), Sq. 6, Sec. 1, 4
||Brian's Family Tree
||16 Apr 2010 |
||Robert TANNAHILL, b. 12 Nov 1832, ,,Washington, North Carolina, USA , d. 27 Nov 1883, East Sixty-fifth Street, New York City, New York (Age 51 years) |
||Sallie J Simms, b. 7 Sep 1838, North Carolina , d. 11 Sep 1908, Englewood, New Jersey, USA (Age 70 years) |
||5 Oct 1860
||Warren County, North Carolina, USA
||Rob & Sallie Tannahill 1870 census|
Robert (40) & Sallie (35) lived with their children: Robert (10), Mary (9), Dizzie(6) , William (3), Edmund (11m).
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S499] Ancestry Family Trees, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), Ancestry Family Trees.
- [S689] 1900 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 18), Year: 1900; Census Place: Englewood Ward 2, Bergen, New Jersey; Roll: T623_954; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 11.
Name: Wm L TannahillBirth: Jan 1877 in New YorkDeath:
Record originated in...
- [S738] Border Crossings: From Canada to U.S., 1895-1956, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2008.Original data - Manifests of Passengers Arriving at St. Albans, VT, District through Canadian Pacific and Atlantic Ports, 1895-1954; (National Archives Micropublication M1464, 639 rolls).
Birth date: abt 1882Birth place: CanadaResidence date: Residence place: CanadaArrival date: Nov 1919Arrival place: Montreal Quebec
- [S737] New Jersey State Census, 1895, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007.Original data - New Jersey Department of State. 1895 State Census of New Jersey. Trenton, NJ, USA: New Jersey State Archives. 54 reels.Original data: New Jersey Department of State. 189).
Residence date: Residence place: Englewood
- [S730] 1910 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page: NARA.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Thirteenth Census of the United), Year: 1910; Census Place: Landis, Cumberland, New Jersey; Roll: T624_875; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 113; Image: 661.
Birth date: abt 1877Birth place: New YorkResidence date: 1910Residence place: Landis, Cumberland, New Jersey